This is a blog about boxes.

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Grow Cube



Grow Cube is a flash game. IT'S SO MUCH FUN.

Here are the directions:
Click panels in your selected order.
Items you click will grow and grow with each turn.
You will complete the game when all panels' level is max.
They effect each other as they grow.
So you have to think about the clicking order.


It's pretty hard..I'm not gonna lie. It took me a while to beat it..It's really addictive as well so plan on wasting quite a bit of time when you start playing.

It's pretty amazing what you can do with cubes. AGAIN!

by EYEMAZE
*EYEMAZE has also other similar type games, but with different shapes and worlds.
**I realized I favorited the solution video in youtube before even playing it just because it looked awesome. All I'm saying is that I didn't cheat. I swear.

No comments: